The law requires us to have your consent before we use any personal information you give us or pass on to any third parties connected with us. In order for us to properly deal with your requirements, you agree that by utilising our services:
- The information we hold about you can be held on computer and/or paper files.
- Any information that you give us may be disclosed to select third parties for the purposes of processing your application.
- We may use the information that we hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to provide you with details of other products or services that might be of interest to you. We may track the pages visited on this website to bring you such further information.
- From time to time, we may choose to pass your details to select third parties so that they can also contact you from time to time by post, fax, e-mail or telephone to provide you with details of other products or services that might be of interest to you.
- We may transfer some personal information to our own backup servers, some of which may be located in the United States of America. The information that we transfer is necessary for security backups and disaster recovery. By accepting this policy you consent to this data being transferred to the United States for these purposes.
- Telephone calls subsequently made to and from us, or select third parties, may be recorded for training purposes, quality control purposes, or the purpose of recording the details of any transaction conducted or information supplied on such calls.
You have the right, at any time, to withdraw any consent given by you above, or obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, by writing to:
Data Protection Manager
Blue Speck Financial Ltd
Albion Chambers West
You will be charged a fee of £10 to cover the administration costs involved for obtaining a copy of the information we hold about you.
Copyright, Trademark, and Site Content
You acknowledge and accept that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content provided as part of the website belong to us, or a Product Provider. You may download material from this site for your own use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you by such downloading. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material except with our written consent.
Our Liability to You
While we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of any information placed on the website, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and we disclaim all representations, except where fraudulently made, and warranties. In addition we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy or the information contained on this website. The information provided to you in connection with the products is provided by the Product Providers and you acknowledge that we have no liability to you with respect to the accuracy of such information. As we rely on information given to us by third parties there may be a time delay in keeping that information up to date. You should therefore check the accuracy of the information.
The website may not cover all Product Providers in the market. These disclaimers do not attempt to disclaim liability for matters that cannot be excluded under any applicable English law.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website. We cannot guarantee that a Product Provider will be able to deliver a product or service at any particular time. We do not accept any liability in the event of withdrawal of any offering or for rejection of your application by the Product Provider for any reason whatsoever.
Neither we, nor any of our directors, agents or employees will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including, without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss or damage to property and claims of third parties. We do not exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our directors, agents or employees. This website is designed to provide you with general information only and does not attempt to give you advice or recommendation on any particular product or service. In particular for financial products and services, if you have any doubt as to whether a particular product or service is suitable for you, you should contact an Independent Financial Adviser.
In using this website, we require that you abide by these Terms. If you fail to abide by them, and this failure causes us to suffer a claim, action, liability, or loss because of your failure to abide by these Terms, you agree to indemnify us, on demand, for all costs and expenses, including legal fees, which arise out of your failure to abide by these Terms.
Third Party Links
In the event that there are third party links to other websites for your convenience, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or functionality of such external sites. We do not endorse the content of any external sites and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss however caused to you by your use of any external site.
The information on this website is for residents of the UK only. We shall not be liable to you where performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by any circumstance or cause beyond our control. If any part of these Terms is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms shall not be affected and shall remain in force. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.